If you’re looking for an exotic party in your mouth of authentic Thai spices, check out this VANEATS.ca dining pack – #AppeTHAIzing at Thai House. With a spacious interior and friendly staff, you know you want to get in on this action!
For $18, your 5 courses include:
- Lettuce Wrap, served with lean ground beef with chopped onion, bell pepper, basil and a touch of oyster & chilli sauce
- Peeg Gai Yaad Sai, deep fried chicken wing stuffed with vegetables and glass noodles
- Keang Kari Gai Ma-Mung, fresh mango & chicken in yellow coconut curry – an EXCLUSIVE VANEATS.ca entrée
- Pad Kee Mao, stir fry rice noodles with beef, fresh basil, chopped veggies, bell pepper, onions and fish sauce – also an EXCLUSIVE VANEATS.ca entrée
- Kluag Tid Ma-Mung Ice Cream, deep fried banana served with mango ice cream
Number 2: This meaty lettuce wrap was the most spicy and flavorful of the courses. I felt like there was such a generous amount of toppings and not enough lettuce :P
Introducing..the fresh mango and chicken in yellow coconut curry! Plenty of chicken and peppers in here with a delicate coconut aroma that binds everything together. And of course, the addition of mangoes just makes this all the better (if bacon were the bread winner, mangoes would be the trophy wife.)
Hello, Pad Kee Mao! A good change of texture is introduced with these rice noodles. The fish sauce and basil are very prominent in this dish and kicks the spice level up a notch.
Let’s talk dessert: a delicate deep fried banana with mango ice cream (mangoes? again? yes!). I wish there was more batter around the banana..But all in all, was a sweet and pleasant way to end a meal.