12 Comments

1. 11/2/2009

To quote the immortal words of Stan and Kyle… “You b@$74rd!”

Sherman, Anita and myself went there on Sunday and we were talking to Terry as well. Guess what he mentioned? Some “guy” who wanted to *film* while he was making pizza. It was quite obvious from our side that it was you, which became more evident when he mentioned your name…

But, overall, I enjoyed our pizzas, too, hehehehehe.

2. 11/2/2009

Haha, Terry told us that you visited him and was crazily taking pictures and video. When he said “Kevin”, we immediately knew it was YOU!

3. akwok
    11/2/2009

Have you tried Steveston Pizza before? If so, how would you rank this pizza against theirs?

• 11/7/2009

@ Kim – Sorry Kim, haha. I hope you enjoyed it, the entire experience is kind of whaaaaaao. I like taking video…it’ll be my niche. :)
      @ Sherman – There can be other Kevin bloggers too!
      @ akwok – Hey, no I’ve never tried but I think I’m going to have to compare now that you ask. Thanks!

4. JS and I wanted to go to Di Fara in Brooklyn this August when we were at NYC, but didn’t have the time to do so! So sad.

5. 11/23/2009

OMG you guys travel far for pizza! What dedication :)

6. […] pizza because Kevin says that’s one of his favorite places to order from. Would it compare to Ah-Beetz? Probably not, but I’m looking forward to see if it can compare against the late night kings […]

7. joe
    2/3/2011

Ah Beetz is open under new management. Same menu and pizzas though.

8. Dave
    7/13/2011

FYI – Terry is opening a new place in VANCOUVER. Soooo much closer. 654 East Broadway. He is in the midst of renovations and should be open mid to late August 2011.