$80 Omakase (per person) at Dan Japanese Restaurant. Minimum 24 hr notice, reservation required. Price can be discussed as needed to fit your budget, just ask when you phone.
Overall, we (3 of us) had a great meal here. The omakase was a mix of regular menu items and some fresh sheet stuff, and it felt as though the progression of the courses well thought out and deliberate.
- Spanish Mackerel
- Red Tuna Salad
- Baked Salmon Motoyaki
- Carrot, kakiage, scarlet runner bean tempura
- Sea Urchin and Crab on Sushi Rice
- Tuna Sashimi in Chili Oil
- Sushi (Prawn, Grant) and 2 kinds of Tuna Roll
- Homemade Buckwheat Noodles
- Dessert (Salted Caramel Ice Cream or Almond Tofu)